Saturday 21 October 2017

Readathon - opening meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
New Zealand


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm hoping to make a large dent in Crown of Stars by Kate Elliott

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Potato chips, om nom

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

One husband, one son, eight cats. Many many many many many many books

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I always say I'd like to get more reading done, rather than getting distracted - lol.

1 comment:

  1. Challenge: Make New Friends :)

    Hello Maree! I hope you're enjoying your read-a-thon :)
    Gotta say, I love the fact that you have eight cats - my boyfriend doesn't let me have more than two :P

    Enjoy your read-a-thon and take care!

    ReplyDelete